View Single Post
Sendric

Old July 17th, 2018, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirogoeth View Post
Edit: To clarify as an example if I am personally being unclear (sorry if i am..) If I had Bloodtalons bound to totem and no essentia invested I would have a +0 to hit and no bleed. I invest 1 point via the standard method it would become +1 to hit and 1 bleed, and if I invested in the totem chakra it would become +2 to hit and 2 bleed. For Manticore Belt, when bound and no essentia you are correct there would be no spikes, and if I invested as standard it would become +2 to jump and spot as well as 1 spike. Totem chakra does not give me anything however it should grant me a total of 2 spikes and +4 to jump and spot when invested. So there is a total of 2 essentia invested yet hero lab says only 1 spike and only +2 to jump and spot.
AHA! Thanks for the clarification. I apparently wasn't fully understanding the issue. This is a timing problem, which I have fixed for the next release. If you want, you can also fix this yourself with a simple 2-step process.

1) Open the file 3.5 - Magic of Incarnum in the editor. Navigate to the Class -> Custom Ability tab. Scroll down to Manticore Belt, and press the Eval Scripts button on the right. Look for the script labeled "Set up Value4 = total essentia" and change the timing from 450 to 598. Save and close the Eval Scripts window.

2) Click on the Bootstraps button which is to the right of the Eval Scripts. On the bootstrap for "wSpikes" select the Condition button. Change the timing to 599.

Save the file and recompile (or reload d20). Unfortunately, the other error message still pops up when you apply essentia. Not sure why yet.

Update: I fixed the other bug as well. To do this, you'll need to open "Custom - New Natural Weapons" in a text editor. Look for the entry for "wSpikes" and remove the following line of code:
<tag group="wCategory" tag="RangeThrow"/>

Save and recompile (or reload).

Last edited by Sendric; July 17th, 2018 at 04:13 AM.
Sendric is offline   #780 Reply With Quote