View Single Post
BlkTom

Old June 1st, 2018, 08:01 AM
Made a Paladin/Ranger character, and took the Devoted Tracker Feat. Wild Empathy did not add up properly, where it should have been +29 (14 lvls Ranger/5 lvls Paladin, +8 Charisma mod and +2 from Handle Animal at 5 ranks) and was a +24. The feat is also supposed to combine Animal Companion and Special Mount (if you take 5 levels of Paladin), and neither the Special Mount or the Animal Companion were able to be improved beyond the base 5 Paladin or 14 Ranger, much less somehow combined. I have a suggestion of making it's own tab

I also had Multi-class issues in character creation while leveling when Devoted Tracker is suppose to eliminate that with Ranger and Paladin. I was forced to take all 5 levels of Paladin in a row instead of breaking it up as I wanted.

The Smite worked correctly at +8 to hit and +19 damage, so was the only part of the feat working properly.

I also took the Feat Extra Smite, but instead of giving the character 3 Smites a day, it only had 2 Smites a day listed. For some strange reason Extra Smite seems to have a category selection (that gave me no options) in the Feats category, when it just gives a flat bonus to any Smite ability of +2 a day, specially when you can take it multiple times and it stacks.

It seems that the Stone of Good Luck does not work properly with giving it's +1 Luck Bonus to Saves, Skills, and Ability checks.
BlkTom is offline   #771 Reply With Quote