View Single Post
Nikmal

Old May 1st, 2013, 03:00 AM
Colen,
To be fair back when we were first discussing which OS to port to for Tablets you did say the same thing. It would be difficult to find someone to do the port over. You were able to and succeeded at it with the iPad. While I am sure they are happy users and are happy to have Hero Lab on their iOS as well. I am a sad user as Android does not have it

I love Hero Lab and want it to be as portable as possible. Android has such a large user base it would be sad to see it not utilized for such a great program like this. Time may be an issue but we HAVE time. A person may be an issue as far as a coder for Android and one that understands how RPG's work and such.. why not put a call out for someone that does Android coding and understands RPG's in your user base?? I am sure someone on here of the Paizo boards there is at least one person that knows it and understands HL and RPG's well enough??

Word of mouth would go out and I am sure someone will step up if not more then one person. I for one would love to see this on Android. I would throw money at it. I know my wife would too. She is an avid Mac user but hates the iPad format and uses Android instead of the iPad. Partly because of the cost though. She is an avid RPGer like me.

So please consider that we do truly want Android to be able to have it. It would be sad to say the least that it not get used. Just think right now Android is a larger market overall then the iOS market.
Nikmal is offline   #26 Reply With Quote