View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 17th, 2015, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberHeart View Post
Hmmm. I have no problem with the need to purchase licenses. I understand that some users may require an explanation for the changes you had to make. I am not one of them nor was my question asking for one. The explanation was welcomed, but my question was not of anger requiring an explanation.
I admit based on forum posts that are often vague I "do read into" what is really being asked. I guess I missed the point this time.

Quote:
I do have a problem with the LoneWolf.com website, concerning "Knowing What to Purchase to get the Desired Result" for one's desired RPG experience.
As I don't work for LW in any capacity I have no control over there website. I do list for the 3PP Pack on THIS post what is required and the install screen when loading lists the required licenses. Best I can do currently.

Quote:
At this point I would like to know:
1. After purchasing Advance Player's Guide, Ultimate Combat and Ultimate Magic.
2. After Re-Actvating my License on my iPad and my Mac.
Does this cause an invisable condition been turned on within the LoneWolf.com or HeroLab?
Not sure I would say "invisible" as much as that the books you purchased should no longer be greyed out and instead you could check mark them in the "Configure Your Hero" window. That will tell you those "licenses" are really active on your computer and iPad.

Quote:
If the Anwser is yes for:
1. LoneWolf.com - Then I assume I login to the License management site and then do....?
or
2. Hero Lab - Then does it appear in the "Configure Hero" section or do I need to do something else?
After buying on the website and reactivating the license you are good to go. You only need to go into the "Configure Your Hero" settings if you actually want to turn on the "new" books for your character. From the point of view of the Community Packs you don't need to do anything more.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #9 Reply With Quote