Thread: Gen Con 2017
View Single Post
Dark Lord Galen

Old August 23rd, 2017, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
Reminder for LWD: Those of us that can't attend would love to see video's of the seminars
Just returned from Gencon, and while I did not attend ALL of the LWD offerings, I am sad to say I didn't see any recording going on in the ones I did.

So unless someone 3rd party did so, I'm afraid it didn't "seem" to occur.

On the Plus side did get to meet with BJ, Anna (of Greyhawk and Kobold Press fame), Aaron, Colen, a few other volunteers both at their booth and up in the Pathfinder ballroom where Herolab supported character generation. Briefly spoke with Rob, and fortunately I was in "Bruce Wayne mode" otherwise he probably would not have.

Between the Lines....
BJ mentioned some very interesting things on the horizon, though I did promise to keep them sealed until she reveals, but think the community will be happy to hear them.
My conversation with Aaron was good, and yet disappointing but understandably... to clarify, one of the things I was hoping to see was custom potions like pathfinder for D20. Aaron conveyed this was more difficult than he first envisioned when he undertook it on the PF side. And as we all know the coding around D20 is different than PF so simple migration is not likely. He differed to asking (insert beg here hehe) Shadow for help.

All n all it was a good, and in some cases a brief visit with a very busy group of good people.

Lastly, for all those old Forum members, did manage to shout out to Joe and give well wishes to Liz, and he conveys she is well.

D&D> Pre 1e White Box Edition, 1e, 2e, 3.5 Currently, Set in the World of Greyhawk (The first, longest running and Best Campaign Setting)
Software>Extensive use of all forms of MS Products, Visual Studio 2012, DAZ 3d, AutoCAD, Adobe Products.
Gaming Specific>Campaign Cartographer, D20 Pro Alpha & BattleGrounds Beta Tester, World Builder, Dungeon Crafter, LWD Hero Lab, Realm Works, Inkwell Ideas Citybuilder & Dungeon Builder, Auto-Realm, Dundjinni
Contributing Writer for TSR, WOC, & Canonfire
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #17 Reply With Quote