View Single Post
Sendric

Old September 23rd, 2014, 03:06 PM
First off, my apologies to those who don't see their requests listed as new additions in this release. I will add them as soon as possible, and hopefully we will get one more release out this year.

There are many changes in this version. Most of them will go unnoticed to the average user. In some cases, you will receive an error when opening a portfolio. In most of these cases, you may simply select "ok" when the message appears, re-save your portfolio and continue on as if nothing happened. In other cases, you may need to re-select certain things. These things include the following:

Magic Items
Glove of Storing
Scabbard of Keen Edges

These items were previously not listed as containers. I fixed this issue in the community set a while back, but Shadow's latest release of the d20 system fixes the problem internally, making my changes unnecessary. I have removed the items from the community set. Any characters with these items will pop an error. When this happens, click 'ok', re-add the item at no cost and save your portfolio.

Races
Elf, Aquatic

If you selected the version of this race from the Stormwrack source, that version has been removed and merged with the one from Monster Manual 1. If you get an error from this, click 'ok', re-select your race, and save your portfolio.

If you come across any other errors, please do not hesitate to post about it in the community bug thread (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12785).

Thank you.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote