View Single Post
Azgulor

Old November 26th, 2014, 04:31 PM
First, I'm a big RealWorks fan. As a GM, it's the tool I've been seeking forever in terms of managing campaign info.

Specific to the Player Edition, I purchased 2 license today. One is currently installed on my son's computer. I was able to invite him to the Realm. He was able to accept the invitation. He was also able to see the info flagged for players after the initial sync.

However, subsequent sync attempts result in the issue described earlier up-thread: On a sync attempt, Sync Status says "Sync". No "Up to date" is displayed but perhaps this is normal. He recieves a "sync successful" message.

However, upon trying to open the realm (the only one he's been invited to at present), he gets a menu citing the following choices:
Warning! This realm is out-of-date. (even though it just sync'd successfully)

1. Sync my realm now.
2. Load realm without syncing.
3. I have no intention of syncing this realm in the future.
4. Return to Realms list.

Selecting 1 returns a "sync successful" message. However, attempting to open the realm brings us right back to the four choices menu.

Selecting option 2. This is the only way to bypass the Warning screen and see content. Unfortunately, it only displays info from the original sync. Updates that have been made since then are not displayed.

I've only given my son the 30k' view but he thought it was cool.

I understand working through these issues may take some time. I'm very hopeful of the product and future enhancements and know LW is doing its best to create the best products possible. I just wanted to pass along the bug issue to help product improvements.

Thanks
Azgulor is offline   #39 Reply With Quote