View Single Post
kbs666

Old September 8th, 2020, 06:42 PM
I do appreciate the hard work and passion Rob has put into RW. I want that clear from the start.

However:

1) RW is a 64 bit application. Not only has Rob said so I can run it through a decompiler and check that for myself. There should be no issue having it launch another 64 bit or 32 bit application.
2) Build 255 is broken worse than 254 at least for me. I can work around the issues in 254 to create exports. In 255 I can not export AT ALL. I am not the only one to report issues of this sort.

I do humbly ask that Rob let the community, that is still passionate about this product, help him monetize it. Get the import/export issue fixed, if necessary I'm sure I'm not the only coder that would be willing to take a look gratis. Find a couple of people you trust to look over submissions to verify they aren't copyright violations or otherwise unacceptable. Then put them up for a reasonable, low fee. Villages, inns, small dungeons. the sorts of things that GM's are always in need of and that due to the nature of RW slot in very easily. Take a big cut, the creators know going in what they are doing. Get some buzz going. that is the only way you'll get people to buy the program and build the user base. Without an expanded user base no other plan to monetize the program will ever work

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #25 Reply With Quote