View Single Post
Maidhc O Casain

Old June 25th, 2020, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacoobob View Post
Even though the delays are very frustrating, I believe LW is acting in good faith and will deliver on their promises eventually. Until I'm convinced that's not the case, I'm sticking with my subscription.
I also believe that they are acting in good faith. As far as eventually delivering on their promises…
  • I am still an active RealmWorks user, and love the program as is. But there were absolutely and for sure promises made regarding that program - promises I believe were made in good faith - that were not delivered, and there are still at least two MAJOR bugs that are not, as far as I can tell, being worked on.
  • I am still an active HL Classic user, because LoneWolf's promise of porting Pathfinder 1st Edition to HLO has not happened. So far as I can glean from any of the information that's actually been provided this has been put on a burner so far back it's actually outside the kitchen. With the (minimal) explanation that "it's turned out to be more complicated that we thought." Another promise that I believe was made in good faith that has not come to pass.

So while I absolutely believe that LoneWolf have made these commitments with every intention of following through, I've got absolutely no certainty that any promises made regarding any products will be delivered on. I'm not saying they won't, just saying I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited by Maidhc O Casain; June 25th, 2020 at 11:51 AM.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #10 Reply With Quote