View Single Post
Conandy

Old January 16th, 2019, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiBlaze View Post
Depending at which point you are using Split Snippet, depends on the characters you get, but are always at least one each of the following, and not always in this order. This has been true for as long as I have been using Realm Works.
U+0020 : SPACE [SP]
U+200B : ZERO WIDTH SPACE [ZWSP]
.....yada yada.....

Side note, this is also why I spent literally days trying to find a font that I can use in Realm Works, and posted this thread - Stopping Elements may not work

How to fix this? Find a font that supports the Zero Width Space. The standard font suggested to ensure font rendering in English is Arial Unicode MS from what I have seen.
Wow. I learned a lot today. Thanks, Kiwi. Still not sure if I understand all this zero width space, non-breaking space stuff, but I will go learn more.

Soooo, bottom line, does this represent an "issue" with the program, or just an issue with my choice of fonts? I had noticed for a very long time that there had been a space in front of a lot of my inserted text, but I just kind of ignored it until it became a problem, which apparently corresponded to when I chose to use Comic Sans MS.
Conandy is offline   #6 Reply With Quote