View Single Post
Ladyofdragons

Old September 13th, 2014, 06:05 AM
Since we started playing around with the player version, it has really become apparent that we need a way for those players to provide input into the campaign. This is the way we game, and since we're trying to enter 17 years of campaign history the input of everyone is important to flesh out the details.

There's a feature request here asking for some sort of feedback mechanism from players, but I'm not expecting that to be a feature for quite some time, and wondering what we can do to fill in that gap in the meantime.

I'm asking for ideas on a collaborative way to connect with freely-available online methods of note-taking. I would like each note/section/whatever to be topic-specific if at all possible, and have a way for the GM to see what has been changed.

Admittedly email would fit these requirements, but there may be better ways that I don't know about. So far I've considered OneNote as I have an existing RPG notebook on onedrive that's shared with the group, I would add the web view URL to each topic as I create it.

-------------------------------------
"...You're going to backstab him with a ballista?"
Ladyofdragons is offline   #1 Reply With Quote