View Single Post
maldar

Old January 30th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwarvenWiz View Post
Yeah, it's pretty disappointing that HL still isn't even in development for Android. Especially considering that Android took over the majority market share over a year ago. That's a lot of potential licenses, or even kickstarter supporters as I know I'd put in more than I expected to get back in value, that are being missed.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/...share-gartner/

When we have to somewhere else for an android character manager, it makes consumers more open to switching to another product for PC as well.
One of the reasons I waited so long to purchase HL for my laptop was the fact that there was no Android Support. I knew about HL for years before purchasing, there just didn't seem to be a need for it for me as I'm an old school gamer and like my pencil and paper forms. The only reason I purchased it was that I wanted to try it out and have a voice that would be given more consideration as a product owner when this topic came up again. I'm sure there are many more that would buy Hero Lab for both Desktop and Android that have not voiced it. So LWD is not just missing out on Android platform sales, but Desktop sales as well.

I read that reply that was posted earlier, considering that was 3 years ago, 2 months of getting someone up to speed would have been worth the investment and actually would still be worth it. The time invested will pay off in future returns.
maldar is offline   #15 Reply With Quote