View Single Post
Aeternyx

Old July 2nd, 2018, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexin View Post
Here, Stat blocks seem to be handled in child windows one at a time with a semi-clunky editor.

I can't help with (1) and (2), but as regards (3), I always copy the stat block into the ordinary page dealing with the creature (which I list in the Mechanics Reference section) or, if it's an NPC, into the page dealing with that NPC. I don't put stat blocks into the child windows as that makes finding the information difficult - it's a click too many, if you see what I mean.
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I think I understand what you're saying, but my struggle is always that a given encounter frequently has multiple types of creatures involved. So I usually make an Encounter page in one note (probably a "Scene" here in Realm Works) and I put all of the relevant stat blocks on that one page so I can see them all at once.

It sounds like you're including the stat block on the monster itself, which makes total sense but how do you deal when you have more than one? Are you just constantly clicking between them?
Aeternyx is offline   #3 Reply With Quote