View Single Post
Dami

Old November 21st, 2020, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsydneyboy View Post
I'm a bit surprised at this bug for such a mature product, but I don't understand why my total Encumbrance does not get updated when I use up ammunition such as Bolts or Arrows. That's kind of a basic function.
Marking them as used isn't removing them from your character. It might not be what you want but I can't see that as being a bug. If you want tracking like that, you CAN 'sell' each used arrow for 0 gold. This will update your encumbrance. Are you really so concerned about encumbrance you need to update it for ammunition in play? Don't you have you character go back and buy the same ammo all over again?

As for HLC... it still works, it does what I paid for it to do. While it isn't getting the support it used to, it hasn't been abandoned.
I feel that asking for access to the core files is ridiculous. You paid for a license to use the software, you didn't buy the actual program and files. Individual users with core file access are likely to screw those files up so that HL stops working for everyone! While some of the people of the forum are top-notch at HL coding, that's a pretty small percentage of the actual users.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #100 Reply With Quote