View Single Post
Rev Haus 235

Send a message via AIM to Rev Haus 235 Send a message via Yahoo to Rev Haus 235

Old June 30th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Thanks. I didn't realize that I would have to make each level for a class variant. That's not gonna work so well.

The original idea is supposed to be a prestige class. The class is a rogue, with a couple of custom special abilities. The idea is that one reaches a certain level of rogue and is "chosen" by a goddess to do her bidding. Her bidding them becomes the reason that the rogue uses their skills, to acquire rare items, schematics, lost lore, etc for the church of the goddess. The goal was that one would be able to progress from a rogue to the prestige class, while still advancing the special abilities of a rogue as if the character was just a plain rogue the whole time. So things like Sneak Attack would continue to advance and the like.

I've started trying to make the Prestige class, and feel like I'm making some progress. I'm not seeing some things though, like how to put in pre-requisite limits for things like skills (must have 5 levels of Open Lock, for example) or level limits (the class isn't available until one has 10 level in rogue). I have managed to get some of the special abilities for the rogue class straightened out so that the progress continues from 10th level rogue into the beginning levels of this prestige class.

I know there are some other threads about creating prestige classes, I'm gonna do some digging and see if I can find some answers in some of them. I'll post again to here and let you know.

Thanks a ton for your help.
Rev Haus 235 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote