View Single Post
Evil Aardvark

Old November 9th, 2020, 05:05 PM
I don't supposed it matters to anyone, but I'm with the people who don't care about Campaign Theatre, export APIs or dice-rollers.

First and foremost, I want to be able to create characters and I want to buy the sources to do that.

Secondly, I want to have the stats for creatures and gear from modules, and I want to buy the sources to do that.

I want to give Wolflair money, just like I have for many years. But, Wolflair don't seem to want my money any more.

I bought many HLC products and it got dropped in an unreliable and, at least partly, broken state. They dropped it for HLO. I bought a bunch of books for Starfinder and it got sidelined for Pathfinder 2. I bought the Shadowrun product released and it got sidelined. for Campaign Theatre and APIs. I even bought PF2 books and took out a subscription to try to be a supporter, but... since Wolflair aren't keeping up with that... I've stopped.

Wolflair seem to perpetually chase new customers and dump on their existing customers. Time will show us if that's a sound business plan.
Evil Aardvark is offline   #49 Reply With Quote