View Single Post
Dark Lord Galen

Old September 29th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall-DM View Post
risner, my apologies. I did in fact get this to work just as you said. I was simply approaching it the wrong way. By adding 1/2 the specific classes KValue into the kUserRanks, it produced the results I needed that didn't apply it across the hero. Thank you, thank you, and thank you.
Kendall DM (or any), could you clarify the code you used to "make this work"? As the thread mentions and your determinations, adding a skill is pretty straight forward, but I need to create some that are cross-class, specifically languages that would be more difficult to learn. Using Skills would seem the easiest approach except not knowing how to make them cross-class and thus more difficult to master. I think yours is the solution I am needing.
Thanks for the response in advance

D&D> Pre 1e White Box Edition, 1e, 2e, 3.5 Currently, Set in the World of Greyhawk (The first, longest running and Best Campaign Setting)
Software>Extensive use of all forms of MS Products, Visual Studio 2012, DAZ 3d, AutoCAD, Adobe Products.
Gaming Specific>Campaign Cartographer, D20 Pro Alpha & BattleGrounds Beta Tester, World Builder, Dungeon Crafter, LWD Hero Lab, Realm Works, Inkwell Ideas Citybuilder & Dungeon Builder, Auto-Realm, Dundjinni
Contributing Writer for TSR, WOC, & Canonfire
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #17 Reply With Quote