View Single Post
chiefweasel

Old April 19th, 2010, 05:35 AM
I think all the files on the Cheeseweasel.net website are the current ones. A few folks sent me some files recently that i have yet to post because i needed a few questions answered and I havent heard back from them yet.

Also note that all the files up on the site are AS IS. Meaning that they might not be complete or they might have errors in them. If you run accross any of these let it known in the forums or use the email address that is asscoaited with the file you downloaded to contat the developer directly. Just be aware that the good folks at LW dont have anything to do with these files and most likely cant help you out with any errors on them.

I know I still have a file outstandin from Lawful_g. He has been a huge contributor and continues to provide great work for the HL community. I just wish that I had more time to devote to it myself.

And as always if anyone has any user files they would like to have me post up on the site, just send them along. thanks.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #11 Reply With Quote