View Single Post
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old July 20th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
...it's not hard to print or pdf a sheet and just rebuild with the new, much better, setup CC made for us...
Oh indeed not! I was vastly over-inflating in my head how many characters I had to do this for, also was aware of the impending Win 10 free upgrade cut-off on the 29th and have several things to do that are not RP related.

However, I've bitten the bullet, and after doing some research into it, upgraded to Win 10 *without* reinstalling my lappie as I wanted. I can do that soon though. Happy to say that HL is working okay, though I've just had to jump through hoops to work out how to manually reactivate my licence as if I'd used the automated feature, I would have needed to get V5 first, which is the very thing I am putting off...

Looking forward to getting some SPC2 usage v soon! (As soon as I've PDFed the characters...)

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #6 Reply With Quote