Thread: WH: 8th Ed
View Single Post
db2000

Old July 29th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Rose View Post
First, do not presume to know me well enough to know my state of mind. I will thank you to be less rude in future.

Second, what other interpretation is there? Mounts count towards the mounted character's points so they should count with him in the heroes section. Carts without guys riding them count towards not very much at all.
Not presuming to know you at all fella, in fact all my posts have been polite, honest and jovial to a degree. But it must be said you are wearing your state of mind on your rolled up sleeves at present. Why I do not presume to know? But being rude to someone posting honest comments should cause you to stop and think about being less rude/sarcastic in future yourself!

Anyway good luck with your life and all that you do but be less fractious going forward and take the threads that are posted here in their intended nature. Not everyone is a rules lawyer and personal opinions, lack of knowledge and differences are what spark new imaginations and interest to the gaming universe we all love. Who knows maybe we have met and played across the table from one another.

Once again best of luck to ya!
db2000 is offline   #187 Reply With Quote