View Single Post
Shadowfoot

Old August 7th, 2020, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koro76 View Post
Most people I know in the community are either just starting EC (Book 1-2) or are about halfway through AoA (Book 3-4). Are you seeing something different in your community?

APs take a long time to run. My group started AoA on launch day about a year ago. We play ~8 hours a week and are just starting the last book. Most people don't play as much as we do, so I'm willing to bet that many GMs still want AoA and EC.
I know I still want it. We started on AoA in January after completing The Fall of Plaguestone. We are in part 3 of book 2.

In order, the things I want in the GM content are:
  1. New creatures (Are all these already included as part of the player content?)
  2. Equipment the player characters can use (Are all these already included as part of the player content?)
  3. NPCs
  4. Hazards
  5. New spells
  6. Scene scripts
  7. Campaign overview & setup
I don't know what else might be included in the GM content.

I expect the campaign overview and setup may be required to manage the scene scripts, but together these are a low priority for me. I've already created folders for each book, subfolders for each part, and scene scripts for each location. I have some extra scenes scripts to manage recurring events, such as patrols.

I haven't found an easy way to build some of the NPCs, so getting them will be very useful for me. I want to be able to use them outside the scene scripts so that I can include them in future books if the opportunity comes up. I would be happy if they are released progressively rather than waiting for all the GM content to be ready.

🎲 Pathfinder 2e GM

Need spawns invention, but imagination gives rise to need. — Logic of Design

Last edited by Shadowfoot; August 7th, 2020 at 06:13 PM.
Shadowfoot is offline   #27 Reply With Quote