View Single Post
Rev Haus 235

Send a message via AIM to Rev Haus 235 Send a message via Yahoo to Rev Haus 235

Old July 1st, 2014, 09:04 PM
Mathias, thank you for the clarification.

Sendric, no worries sir. You have been a huge help, and I couldn't have been successful without your help.

I ended up making it a prestige class, it basically replaces level 11 through 20 of the Rogue class. It's taking some work, but so far with your help I'm making my way through it just fine.
I did search through a bunch of the other classes to find some scripts that I needed for prerequisites, but finding the level one was not working out as well as I had hoped, that was a huge save. Thanks again.

I did notice though that the math in one of the scripts that you gave me was off from what I need it to be, but I fixed it to suit my needs after I monkeyed with it a little bit.

[QUOTE=Sendric;186559]
The code I gave you earlier will still work. The only change needed is the tag for your new class.

Code:
field[hTotal].value = round(#levelcount[XXX]/2,0,-1)
Your code gave me the power at every second level, 2, 4, 6, 8, etc.
What I needed was it to start at level 1, and then give me a new use ever 2 levels after that. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. The new math that I figured out looks like this.

Code:
field[hTotal].value = round(1+#levelcount[XXX]/2,0,-1)
Thanks again to both of you for helping me to make this, and other stuff I've put in Hero Labs a success.
Rev Haus 235 is offline   #10 Reply With Quote