View Single Post
TCArknight

Old January 6th, 2018, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmayhew View Post
I was playing with the bulds and discovered that the built in Weapons, both ranged and close combat, are missing from the cyberware section.
Just an FYI in case it was missed.
Right now, it's a matter of limitations on the basic SW data. There's no easy way to do this short of a new piece of cyberware per weapon. I'll definitely have to think on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaefin View Post
Can you set the Master Cyber Armor Edge to add 2 to the Armor value like it adds 4 to the Toughness? Even if you have to do the MD part of it later?

Suggestion: Can you make the Psi-Sword selector in the In-Play tab say "Psi-Sword Mega-Damage"?

Also, can you move the Framework "Psi-Sword Split" selector into the In-Play tab? This choice is something that can be changed from round to round.
No problem on the armor value. I'll get that added.

For the Psi-Sword though, right now that's the only way it can be displayed/selected. I'll hav eto see what I can figure out for this. I've requested additional checkboxes/custom naming for activation items in the Requests thread, but may have to just see if can script a livename change for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaefin View Post
Can I put in a request for the M.A.R.S. Wilderness Scout?
I'll see what I can do.

Working on -
  • (SWADE) WIP Savage Rifts
  • Savage Rifts (Deluxe): Update link in This post
  • Star Trek Adventures: Update link in This post
TCArknight is offline   #234 Reply With Quote