View Single Post
Vargr

Old December 8th, 2018, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
I think the problem with this is the configuration options are specific to snippets. Ribbons are great for things that are specific to the topic but RW isnt really designed that way.

I'd love to see an expanded right click menu on Snippets. I think you could utilise that quite successfully. Simply right click a snippet to have the tool box menu options come up. Would be quicker and easier for people to grasp.
This!

The only good thing in the Excel 2016 Interface - and it works great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merion View Post
Well, I guess there are still quite a few people who don't like using ribbons.

Actually, the ribbons part is the less important point I'm trying to make here. The main problem in my eyes is that the options are so spread out, not immediatly visible and need too many clicks to be reached.

I would want them to be in one place, more accessible and easier to find. Whatever form this then would take.
I agree - while ribbons and their usefulness is debatable the need for some better organisation and better visibility of the options is not (IMNSHO).

Vargr
Deputy Calendar Champion

Legend has it, that the Tarrasque is a huge fighting beast, perpetually hungry.
Sleet entered History when he managed to get on the back of a Tarrasque only to be ridden out of History shortly after.

Using Realm Works, Worldographer (Hexographer 2), LibreOffice, Daz3D Studio, pen & paper for the realm World of Temeon and the system LEFD - both homebrewed.

Last edited by Vargr; December 8th, 2018 at 08:13 AM.
Vargr is offline   #7 Reply With Quote