View Single Post
blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 24th, 2013, 08:16 PM
I'm sure this is really simple but I don't know how to do it. I need to create a box where the user can enter data for equipment to make it more specific for the item.

For example, this is the description for the Celestial Navkit:

Quote:
This kit is a modified data slate built around a head-down starfinder and holosextant. The navkit's internal sensors compute horizon location in any terrain, and its repeater display lets the navigator shoot his bearings without the tedious and painstaking process of swinging a sextant. Three identifiable stars allow the user to compute his exact location on a planet's surface in about a minute. Celestial navigation doesn't rely on a vulnerable satellite network, but a heavy overcast prevents the user from shooting stars. The celestial navkit requires a planetary database for each world it's going to be used on; a world-disk costs $50. The celestial navkit provides a -2 step bonus to Navigation - {i}system astrogation{/i} skill checks.
I need to make the world-disk so that it can be selected multiple times but the user can enter whatever world it's created for.
blzbob is offline   #27 Reply With Quote