Thread: Critters
View Single Post
cndblank

Old February 9th, 2012, 11:35 PM
I've got to second this.

If we could just manually enter a creature, that would cover most situations until they got around to a critter release.

And really the work on the spirits has laid the ground work.
Most of the power are already in Hero Lab.

So the only thing we need is a way to enter a "Critter" manually in Hero Lab and add any missing powers.

If I need some thing exotic like a succubus or a death rattle, I can enter the stats and skills and then just select the powers it should have.

If they could eventually include the critters in the main rule book, that would cover most "guard" critters. It would also make adding any additional creatures very easy since you could use the existing critter as a template.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeaDawg View Post
I know this was on the to do list awhile back, but it seems to be slipping by the wayside.
When are you going to put in support for critters? Hopefully before the addons come out at the middle of this month.

There are a number of security teams that deploy critters as part of their protocols. It's a pain having to keep track of them separately from the dashboard and the tactical display. It seems like you could make an addition to the race list like you did for sprites and spirits. Once the format for the critters database is included, I'm happy to transcribe the info from the books into the program as a user file at this point. I just happen to suck rocks as a code monkey.
cndblank is offline   #11 Reply With Quote