View Single Post
zarlor

Old March 17th, 2014, 06:41 AM
I think Lone Wolf will be putting the Companions up for sale rather than as free updates, at a guess, and from the sounds of it we're looking at the kind of programming that most of us doing data files pretty much never really deal with (meaning these changes are not just .user file things but may need some direct modification of the setting files themselves.) In either case I'm not sure adding any extra hands to the task will really help too much. Sometimes it's easier for a single person to keep track of the specifics on a project like this than to try to coordinate a team to work it.

Now if LoneWolf did make Caped a full-time employee not only could he get stuff like this done a bit quicker for us, but maybe then they could more aggressively approach some of the third-party folks out there for releasing official data files for other non-Pinnacle Savage Worlds settings. (See CC, maybe we can help you out here. )

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #25 Reply With Quote