View Single Post
jfrazierjr

Old May 3rd, 2017, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeleyOne View Post
Hmm, that must have gotten killed in a Hero Lab update. It used to work, but I had not looked at that, or the XP mod, in a couple of years.

As for the XP table, the error, is linked to your lack of the Free Attribute option. Good to know that they are not working. Both of my groups us the Free Attribute per rank option so we had not noticed that it does not work when it is not checked.
Ok.. any idea what I might try locally to test for a fix? The latter(die limit by Rank) is not critical as I can enforce that manually to my players in the short term), but the XP per rank thing is a bit of an issue on the character sheet(and I just realized as well for accidently picking edges with rank limits), though if worst comes to worst, I can deal with it for a few weeks(we only play around once a month and this Sat is a first session and will be all character creation.)

In my case, my players will start out with an extra edge and attribute point across the board and since we are converting from an existing campaign, I have them planned to start with 25 XP(so just hit Seasoned and 5 advances).
jfrazierjr is offline   #37 Reply With Quote