View Single Post
Paragon

Old April 6th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Well, I went in and fixed a couple things with the Racial Power, just because I was there, but this still seems to be producing the extra Reward point:

Code:
<thing id="rpLessEdu" name="Less Educated" description="Simian communities are superstitious of €œmodern€ or €œfuturistic€ technology, and traditionally don€™t teach technology to their young. Simians begin with the Illiterate Hindrance, and cannot take the following skills at  the  time  of  character  creation:  Driving,  Lockpicking, Knowledge  (Computers,  Electronics,  Science,  and  the like), Piloting, Repair. Simians, can buy this off with two character creation points, or as an Advance." compset="RacialProp" summary="Technology averse">
    <fieldval field="raceCstVal" value="-2"/>
    <usesource source="BrEarth"/>
    <tag group="DomainTerm" tag="Race" name="Race" abbrev="Race"/>
    <tag group="User" tag="LessEdu" name="LessEdu" abbrev="LessEdu"/>
    <bootstrap thing="hinBESIll">
      <containerreq phase="Initialize" priority="8000">hero#User.LessEdu</containerreq>
      </bootstrap>
    <eval phase="Setup" priority="5000"><![CDATA[ if (field[abilActive].value <> 0) then
hero.child[resHinder].field[resMax].value += 1
herofield[acMaxMinor].value += 1
herofield[acMaxHindP].value += 1
        endif]]></eval>
    </thing>
I tried manipulating rewPoints in the Eval script, but it didn't seem to like it; I don't know if its just not something you can manipulate there, or my syntax was bad (the latter striking me as the more likely).
Paragon is offline   #27 Reply With Quote