View Single Post
Oracle68

Old June 15th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I am not a developer but one reason is that is how every character sheet I have ever seen for d20 does it. Even in Pathfinder they have just BAB and then your Ranged/Melee attack values.

Just wonder why you would want it? I mean as a Barbarian are you not using some type of Magic weapon by 14th level? Plus weapon focus or many other feats that can be affecting your attack values with a weapon. I can't think of the last time in the last 7 years of gaming that I had a wish to see just what the full BAB values where on my character sheet. Again just wondering what the value is?
The value is for me to find my base attack bonuses easily and simply. Since there is a box that shows them on the first page AND since the software already calculates them, why can't they ALL be shown?

Perhaps your GM doesn't put your characters into a situation where you would need to see the BABs or perhaps you do not feel the need to have them handy. I, on the other hand,do find the useful and would prefer to see them with the first attack bonus. That's all.

LIVE, LOVE, LEARN
Oracle68 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote