View Single Post
evildmguy

Old November 24th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Okay, that's a good point to me about PE vs PV.

I think the problem is that I used PV early on but some of the guys, good vision or not, couldn't read it on the second monitor from where they sat. I switched to using it for NPC portraits or maps, and again those work great, and didn't go back to anything else.

I think I also tried to put four or five NPC windows in the PV and it ran out of real estate quickly. Certainly no campaign could have all NPCs listed there, so again this might be a case of my style not meshing well with how RW was intended in this instance. Font sizes won't fix this as then it's back to little real estate.

I also realize that I'm going to have to get into the habit of starting a game session and naming it for the PE so the players can see when they learned something. Unless it will show a real date reveal, and then I won't have to do the game session.

I see I'm behind on a few video tutorials, so maybe those would explain a few things to me as well.

We aren't playing this week, as our game night is usually Thursday, but I will report back when we have done more with RW.

Thanks!

edg

Last edited by evildmguy; November 24th, 2014 at 12:46 PM. Reason: thought I had
evildmguy is offline   #16 Reply With Quote