View Single Post
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 9th, 2018, 11:59 AM
Hmm... and my problem might be one of indirection. My Fireteam thing has an eval function that takes the chosen menu values and pulls tags off of them like so:
Code:
<eval index="2" phase="PreTraits" priority="4900">
      <before name="Calc trtFinal"/><![CDATA[
      field[skillCh1].chosen.pushtags[FTSkill.ftPhysical]

field[ftPhysical].value = field[skillCh1].chosen.tagcount[FTSkill.ftPhysical] + field[skillCh2].chosen.tagcount[FTSkill.ftPhysical]

field[ftSocial].value = field[skillCh1].chosen.tagcount[FTSkill.ftSocial] + field[skillCh2].chosen.tagcount[FTSkill.ftSocial]

field[ftMental].value = field[skillCh1].chosen.tagcount[FTSkill.ftMental] + field[skillCh2].chosen.tagcount[FTSkill.ftMental]

field[ftCombat].value = field[skillCh1].chosen.tagcount[FTSkill.ftCombat] + field[skillCh2].chosen.tagcount[FTSkill.ftCombat]

field[ftDamage].value = field[skillCh1].chosen.tagcount[FTSkill.ftDamage] + field[skillCh2].chosen.tagcount[FTSkill.ftDamage]

]]>
      </eval>
How would I go about pulling or pushing the FTSkill tags onto the hero to allow me to just total up the tags? Or am I going to be better off just cycling through the Fireteam members and summing them up?
Duggan is offline   #12 Reply With Quote