View Single Post
EightBitz

Old September 26th, 2015, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
First of all, passwords aren't going away any time soon. They are required for the web, as @Parody helpfully pointed out, not to mention syncing to the server. So any changes will come after lots of other things that are higher priority.

Also, I've learned to ignore all the calendar references. I just thought it was cute the way that @weogarth inserted them in his post. I'm working around the clock these days, and I'm punchy, so I commented on the approach.
When you say thought it was cute the way that weogarth decided to print the references in his post, I assume you mean the way he lowered the size of the printed font. The ability to print different font sizes is very common. In fact, the ability to print different font sizes even goes back to before the ability to print from computers. It is cute, though, the way he used his ability to print smaller font sizes to try to be subtle about his request while another person used his ability to print larger font sizes to emphasize weogarth's desire.

*cough* *ahem*
EightBitz is offline   #27 Reply With Quote