View Single Post
KwiKwag

Old September 21st, 2005, 10:57 AM
First, let me say I am not a maintainer - I am an ethusiastic Dark Eldar player/painter and decided to change the dark eldar datafile because you can't make roster from it.

I have been also communicating with the Dark Eldar datafile maintainers and I'm not sure how far they have come along. I am currently trying to coordinate the effort to update this file with offering to help.

I have already done everything you listed and tons more. If you like I can send you an almost, say 80-90% finished datafile. You should be able to easily create an accurate standard mission without any codex conflict.

I am now working on exclusions between the Kabal and Wyche Cult like adding a Wyche Drachite to a Kabal and not letting Urien Rakarth to be a special character HQ choice in a Wyche Cult - type stuff. All the special characters are in and now I am just moving (formatting) the info.

As far as the wargear, I added it together along with all the exclusions (one per army type stuff) and they all add up correctly on the roster. However, there is a problem with multiple numbers of the same item (like blasters), they have to be individually listed - I can't seem to get a child field to add up on the computer display.

I didn't catch the Archite points, thank you. If you could look at what I have done so far I would appreciate if you could beta-test it and tell me what else I can fix. Most things can be fixed but I have found some that I cannot simply because I am new to this program.

Let me know here or PM me your email. I will be gone this weekend but if you get it now I can see your response on Monday.

Thanks
KwiKwag is offline   #2 Reply With Quote