View Single Post
Azhrei

Old December 6th, 2017, 03:00 PM
So the Dirty Trick(blind) option isn’t very... realistic. If I pull the bag over someone’s head, they can take it off as a standard action. Since it takes me a standard action to apply it, this isn’t helpful.

I would need an accomplice. Then I could pull the bag over their head and the accomplice (who had a readied action) could tie the cinch strap in a knot. Now the target is unlikely to get the bag off (try to undo a knot you can’t see when you’ve been unexpectedly blinded while in combat!).

Or maybe I pull the bag over their head, then pull on the cinch strap to tighten it but don’t let go...? They’d have a hard time trying to shake me loose as anytime they struggled, it would pull the cinch strap even tighter. Assuming they don’t shake me loose, I could tie the knot myself on the next round.

I’m thinking that because I’m invisible when I start this process, I don’t provoke an AOO with the dirty trick maneuver. And since they don’t get their Dex against invisible attackers, it shouldn’t be too tough to beat their CMD. I hope.

Do you think the above would pass in a PFS game?
Azhrei is offline   #18 Reply With Quote