View Single Post
Nikmal

Old October 28th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigojones View Post
I get Delays i just don't get why we haven't been updated in the delay or a hard date. November is technically still fall but no hard date or even news on if it is going to be spring of even fall of next year. but i feel the consensus is that everyone is getting tired of waiting. this newsletter thats coming out better be amazing or im done waiting.
It is well worth the wait sir. They have been keeping all of us up to date as Pyremius has mentioned and while it might not be easy for you to do so waiting is part of what getting in on the ground floor for new software like this is all about. There will be tons of functionality to work with once released as well. It will have the all encompassing broad aspects of campaign management like no other software currently out there or even in the process of being developed by any other software development company out there.

Trust me.. once released it will be worth it. So if you choose not to take part of the release... it is you that will be missing out on something great as well as your potential players too.

I wish you well in what ever you should choose... but I think your overall choice of not wanting to wait will put you in the minority.
Nikmal is offline   #41 Reply With Quote