View Single Post
Pezmerga

Old December 27th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I've figured out what's causing the problem - the normal weapon training script is running for this class. The totals you're seeing are calculated by running through the list of weapon training abilities, using the number of versatile performance abilities (cGiveSpec - the field that would be used to calculate the bonus to give them for a fighter) as the bonus to give the first one, then the script you're using runs through it again, using the number of quintenary abilities as the number to assign - leaving the totals too high. The reason you found that it works fine on a monk, but not an inquisitor or bard is that the monk has no primary abilities, but the bard and inquisitor do, so for those classes, you're having to move them to a different table.

For the next update, I've modified the weapon training script that's in the structural files so that it will only look for weapon training abilities that were added to the primary abilities table - that way, it won't find the quintenary ones you're adding for this archetype, and only your script will be applied to them.
Ok thanks Mathias! I appreciate the work you do!
Pezmerga is offline   #45 Reply With Quote