View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 20th, 2014, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Galen View Post
Not likely to occur soon either.
Multiple hurtles to over come ( multiple user sync being just one major one)
I would expect seeing importing/ exporting data, print functions , & custom calendars to be next likely candidates (no particular order) since some ground work / beta testing has already been done
I don't believe that's accurate. The bulk of the internal work to support individual player reveal was done last year. In fact, one of the delays we've experienced with Player Edition involves making sure the internals for managing individual player reveal all work cleanly. There is still some internal work left to do, but it would be less than some of the other big tasks on our todo list. The biggest remaining chunk of work with individual player reveal is weaving it cleanly into the user-interface.

I would say that the overall amount of work involved for adding individual player reveal is comparable to some of the tasks you listed above. The question then becomes which features are in higher demand by users, as that will be a significant component in our prioritization of tasks after Player Edition finally goes out. I'm not sure if there's a thread for this in the Feature Request forum, but there definitely should be, as the votes there will be important to that prioritization.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote