View Single Post
KillerKodiak69

Old December 9th, 2018, 01:56 PM
I figured scripting might be the way you would need to do it, but I just started using the editor and haven't done any scripts yet. So I honestly don't know what the different levels do, or how they should behave, at all.

What thing would I add this script to? Companion Type? Or would it make more sense to put it somewhere on like... the Racial Special? Right now I've got a custom Companion Type that I modified the script for that is bootstrapped by a custom Class Special which is bootstrapped by a custom Class Ability.

I know that the Companion Type bootstraps the Companion Bond Racial Special (as opposed to the Class Special), so I could imagine it theoretically working like "since this animal has this ability, it can use Bite as Finesse" but I don't know if that works in practicality.

Thanks for the help!

EDIT: Also, while I'm at it... I'm not a fan of how the Minion tab and base hit points are done... Is there a way to make it more like the main character with a Race and Class tab where class tab just has the additional hit die added per character level?

Last edited by KillerKodiak69; December 9th, 2018 at 02:07 PM.
KillerKodiak69 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote