View Single Post
Exmortis

Old June 26th, 2017, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking2054 View Post
Just my opinion, but I think a lot of the blame for the delay in the content market release can be laid at the feet of the IP holders. I'm almost willing to bet that LWD thought they were close to launching the content market when some IP holder(s) brought up some scenario that LWD is now forced to take into consideration.

Is some of it LWD's fault, sure. Managed expectations has been, shall we say, lacking. But I'm not sure it would be good for them to come out once a month, or three and say to the user base that X, Y, and Z has happened which pushes the release of the content market back even further.

I guess it is simply a situation of damning LWD if they do or do not inform us. For which, in my opinion, they don't deserve.
Seriously?

Yes IP holders held up RW for years...... But only a little LWD's fault.

I love RW, but I have grown despondent here, all this work towards this mystical magical fantasy of a content market has been exhausting. Especially when it has been the sole reason features I want are held up.

No, the blame falls squarely on LWD, for not managing the project, for not understanding the project.

Like reliving Vanguard all over again.

I remain hopeful that some day, before we replace pen and paper with holodecks, it will see some features I want, and even a content market. But even I can't remain positive about broken promises forever.

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV
Exmortis is offline   #31 Reply With Quote