View Single Post
Merion

Old January 2nd, 2019, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
If I was to ever to buy or download a rulebook for RW it would be purely to slice up and put the pieces I cared about into my existing articles and to merge stuff like feats and spells into my existing lists of such. I'd never maintain something as a book.

Custom categories make only a limited amount of sense if you use a lot of published material which all follows a single convention. Paizo, for instance, has been very consistent in how they describe settlements and other geographic locations. It would make little sense to deviate from the standard Pathfinder categories of you were using a lot of that material.
I'm pretty close to this and really don't understand the fuss about all these things. I neither organize my things by sources nor do I use custom categories. Heck, I even still use my legacy realm I started around 2012 because there's some kind of problem with converting to Pathfinder and it really doesn't matter.

I categorize most of my stuff either by location or storyline and the rest just stays in the pre-defined structure like groups, thing lists and such.
Merion is offline   #13 Reply With Quote