View Single Post
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 26th, 2015, 04:09 PM
All the pieces of Data Trails for the release are in place, but there's still a number of things I still need to go back and improve based on some conversations I've had with Colen about how to handle certain things, and a bug list from our internal testing that I need to deal with. So before the next release, I'll need to finish the Data Trails to-do list, make some more progress towards my to-do list on the general bug tracker, do some more testing of the release, and the monthly Pathfinder release is coming soon. I'm not going to finish all that this week. It's more likely to be mid-late next week. So that means that the Data Trails release will not happen this month, but will be in early September.

I'm about a week behind where I had thought I'd be back when we gave the estimates earlier this month - The details of how hosts, IC & AIs work turned out to be more work to implement than I thought they'd be - they're further from the rules for agents and from the 4th edition rules for AIs than I thought on first read, which meant less re-used mechanics. So unless Chrome Flesh & the remainder of Run Faster is quicker than estimated, push the estimates for those back a week or so, too.
Mathias is offline   #14 Reply With Quote