View Single Post
Gritte

Old August 19th, 2015, 07:09 AM
I've been a loyal Hero Lab for Pathfinder user. I can't imagine playing the game without it. I've purchased every book, companion, and campaign data file. I have hundreds of dollars invested in Hero Lab. When deciding on feats, spells, etc. it's so much easier to have everything in front of you than flipping through tons of books. Oh, and I make my book purchases based on the characters I build in Hero Lab.

A few weeks ago I decided I wanted to start paying ShadowRun 5e. One of the reasons I decided on ShadowRun versus other games was I knew Hero Lab supported it. I started buying the 5e books, purchasing the 5e Hero Lab modules, and building my first characters. However, I was rather displeased to find that some of the recent handbooks were not available yet in Hero Lab.

I understand your company's economics and the fact that Pathfinder brings in more revenue than ShadowRun. However, if you can't support all products at the same pace and timing regarding product releases then I struggle with that. I'd like to remain a loyal Hero Lab user, but I expect the same great customer service across all platforms. Please!
Gritte is offline   #11 Reply With Quote