View Single Post
nodice

Old October 15th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Congrats on nearing completion on another update cycle LWD team!

Nothing that I've been waiting for this time round, but still great to see how much thought you guys are giving it all!

Also, as I read your editions thing, I was thinking you were going to introduce at least one higher end purchase option (higher than any currently around) which you might have used as a way to gauge customer willingness to pay for some of the 'flashier' extra options that we've been waiting for.

I know it doesnt really work like this, and someone will kill me for saying it anyway, but I would easily pay an extra $100-200 for a deluxe edition if it meant I might get to use it sooner (and Im unemployed and poor, lol)

On that note, I wonder if anyone has ever thought of doing something like a 'feature backer' system where once some of the main suggestions which arent in the immediate pipeline have been identified and assessed, you could give people the option of chipping in to help fund the development of the specific features they want. (I know its probably fraught with management risks, it was just a thought!)

Anyway thankyou to LWD dev team and grats to all who are getting their 'Christmas' this update!
nodice is offline   #30 Reply With Quote