View Single Post
MaxSupernova

Old November 26th, 2014, 07:46 AM
AEIOU, I wasn't part of the Kickstarter, so I just went through the Kickstarter text and picked out things that I think were not delivered, or that I don't know the status of. It's almost all extra content.

The only program functionality that was promised specifically in the kickstarter that isn't available is the marketplace and calendars. (Granted, marketplace is pretty much one of the fundamental reasons for the program existing).

So, the detailed listing:

FUNCTIONALITY NOT RELEASED SO FAR:

* "Third, enable GMs to share their creations and smoothly integrate the work of others into their own material, weaving it all together into their campaign."

* "Finally, provide a community repository where additional material can be obtained and easily integrated with any other content you have, including the GM's own creations, letting GMs build their games from whatever sources they find compelling or interesting."

* "Create custom calendars for your world. Link multiple calendars together and see how all the dates translate to your master calendar. Calendars can reflect different in-game cultures, lunar calendars, and worlds."

* "GMs can share their creations through the cloud for use by others."

* "GMs can browse the work of others and integrate it into their own worlds."

BASIC CONTENT NOT RELEASED SO FAR:

* "Realm Works also includes “Isle of Kandril”, a complete setting created by Super Genius Games and available only with Realm Works."

STRETCH GOALS NOT MET SO FAR:

* The Grande Temple of Jing. All Backers who choose the Timber Wolf ($65 pledge) or higher reward tier will receive this challenging temple "fully integrated into Realm Works"

* Never Unprepared: The Complete Gamemasters Guide to Prep "fully integrated into Realm Works"

* Masks: 1000 Memorable NPCs "fully integrated into Realm Works"

* Eureka 501 Adventure Plots "fully integrated into Realm Works".

* Halls of the Mountain King - Estimated delivery: September 2013.

STRETCH GOALS I DO NOT KNOW THE STATUS OF:

* Blood Drive Trilogy - Estimated delivery: August 2013.

* The Blight - Estimated delivery: October 2013 and ongoing for 12 months

* Pirate's Guide to Freeport - Estimated delivery: September 2013.

* Razor Coast - Estimated delivery: September 2013.

* Free Hero Lab license - Estimated delivery: March 2013

* T-Shirts
MaxSupernova is offline   #33 Reply With Quote