View Single Post
zero_traveler

Old April 3rd, 2013, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldsf View Post
Thanks for your work on this! I am using v4.1 of Hero Lab and am trying to use the Psionics Unleashed addition to my Pathfinder RPG installation. When I go through the steps on the cheeseweasel PDF, then under "Configure Hero" I notice only the following new checkboxes:

--pPUPow
--pPUSkills
--User Content
----Psionics Unleashed: Classes
----Psionics Unleashed: Feats and skills

And so I don't seem to be able to choose races.

My first project is to make a 4th-level Soulknife -- after choosing the form of the Mind Blade (I chose "light"), 2 Mind Blades appeared under the Weapons tab. However, the Enhanced Mind Blade feature doesn't seem to be implemented. Does this mean I'll need to write it out on the character sheet after printing it out? (I can understand this might be difficult to program, since the Soulknife can customize the Mind Blade greatly.)

Also, I noticed that the default Mind Blade was not a masterwork weapon, though the PU text says it should be treated as a masterwork. Perhaps this is a function of the same workaround?

Or is there something I'm missing? Thanks in advance!
I brought the bit about the Soul knife Mind blade Enhancement up a while back, and TCArk said it was going to be in the next update.

I updated to 1.7 of the Psionics file, and immediately ran Hero lab again, looking for the fix, but I can't find one.

There is still no way to do enhanced mindblades. The workaround I proposed for the moment was to add the "Mindblade" weapons to the base weapon lists in the magic weapon creator, so that you can use the mind blade as a base, and add the special abilities onto it manually.

This wouldn't be able to keep track of how many points of enhancement you are using for straight enhance and points for Special abilities though. You'd have to do that manually, but like I said, right now, there is no way at all in Hero Lab to track this feature, which is kind of a soulknife's whole bag.
zero_traveler is offline   #157 Reply With Quote