View Single Post
Exmortis

Old December 20th, 2018, 03:58 AM
No idea if this is an actual 64 bit RW issue or not, but since it became an issue after I updated here goes.

I have been working with a tablet and RW for some offline. Since I was intending only working off this system (an SP4) cloud sync after each session was not important. But when the new version came I downloaded and stuck it on a USB stick to install on this system. Continued to work and test the new build, and didn't run into any issue that were not already there (highlight a word for color or bold and it randomly applies that change to random text in the topic being one I have had since day 1).

So, move ahead and It was time to sync my realm. This is where the problem began, I am unable to complete the sync. I have to delete server data in lieu of this SP4 realm sync, my fault made a change on my desktop RW install and sync'd it(duh), but I was aware of this. But it gets about 2/3rds or 3/4s along the sync status bar and errors our with network error.

I have sync'd on the SP4 on an enterprise network, fails same way.
I have then tried on a Rogers Cable internet on same SP4, fails same way.
I have used my G7 over LTE Hotspot and fails same at on SP4.

So I backed up my realm, imported on my desktop RW install, and it fails sync same way.

I am pretty sure it is not a network error, I doubt my Enterprise, Rogers, LTE and Bell DSL all have exactly the same issue.

Has anyone recently had to delete cloud data and sync up local data recently? this is not the first time I have done this, but I have not done it in sometime, and it worked fine before.

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV
Exmortis is offline   #41 Reply With Quote