View Single Post
Dark Lord Galen

Old December 4th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhar View Post
Chemlak, if you're going to tell the story of why calendars priority got dropped down you need to tell the WHOLE story.

The survey included players and we all know that in a game there are more players than GMs. As a result, there were more players responding than GMs. Players don't need no stinking calendars so they made that their lowest priority.
EXACTLY THIS... And to add that LWD was under the mistaken perception that the "RW Players Edition" wouldn't be DOA and give them a reason to justify why the players vote should even be considered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhar View Post
When the votes were counted calendars got a low priority. Honestly, I think the players were Russian.
Now that's Funny

Lastly, for any that truely run any type of sandbox campaign, time tracking is essential is the WHY calendars are so important.

The only thing (since LWD woke up and realized the need of 64bit) that I would remotely slide calendars for is character level journals and AND integration with the DM's version of RW.
The only reason I would be supportive of this is I have 8 players that feel they totally wasted their money in purchasing the Players Version.

D&D> Pre 1e White Box Edition, 1e, 2e, 3.5 Currently, Set in the World of Greyhawk (The first, longest running and Best Campaign Setting)
Software>Extensive use of all forms of MS Products, Visual Studio 2012, DAZ 3d, AutoCAD, Adobe Products.
Gaming Specific>Campaign Cartographer, D20 Pro Alpha & BattleGrounds Beta Tester, World Builder, Dungeon Crafter, LWD Hero Lab, Realm Works, Inkwell Ideas Citybuilder & Dungeon Builder, Auto-Realm, Dundjinni
Contributing Writer for TSR, WOC, & Canonfire
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #20 Reply With Quote