View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 1st, 2018, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikmal View Post
I know this is really silly to ask and such a trivial thing too.. but for those of us that were the original beta testers and the KS backers were told that we would get forum badges, is this still going to happen?

I more just curious then concerned. I figured it would be easy to do and go a long way to the moral of the people that did back the KS and the Beta testers too. Plus maybe something you wouldn't have to do personally Rob?
Not sure how I missed this post during my previous pass. Sorry!

We actually commissioned artwork for the various badges years ago. I'm not sure where that artwork currently resides, but it should be somewhere.

The original plan was to update the forums and add the badges in conjunction with that. We've not updated the forums in any meaningful way since then, and the past heavy use of forums in general is slowly dispersing across a range of platforms. That said, it's also not a task that I would have to do!

I don't know if we'd have to first upgrade the forums or if there's a different plan that BJ has in mind. But I'll bring this up with BJ to assess exactly how much work would be involved and by whom.
rob is offline   #33 Reply With Quote