View Single Post
Fenris447

Old October 28th, 2020, 01:12 PM
I haven't seen anything from the previews/leaks yet to suggest I can't keep using the current method (albeit with some refinements) to replace/add stuff. Did something change in how they're implemented between last year's UA and release?

Right now, you select an adjustments that add class feature variant tabs for each class. I'm consolidating those multiple configurables into one. I'm planning on adding a "Variants" configurable tab, with an optional rule that enables the tab for any Hero that selects that rule in the Config Hero screen.

The Variants tab will allow the player to select which variant rules they want to use from the book, be it racial or class. Picking a class will open up those options in a secondary ability list, and they can go from there. It won't be perfect, but it's worked well so far.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #834 Reply With Quote